You spent countless time and effort completing your GSA offer and successfully negotiating a contract with GSA. All new contractors quickly realize that receiving a GSA awarded is merely the end of the beginning. Now the challenging work begins.
You must learn how to manage your GSA contract for compliance, profit, and success. But all too often, a contract administrator is not provided sufficient training. It’s like being thrown into the ocean and told to learn how to swim. That rarely works, and therefore proper training is an essential first step!
Unfortunately, GSA’s limited training is:
- Too basic and general
- Impractical, without real-world instructions on how to do the job
- Often outdated
- Incomplete – it usually says to contact your contracting officer with questions (CO’s rarely return calls).
Comprehensive, On-Demand Training Solves this Problem
This complete course gets you on the right track right away.
- Covers all your primary duties and essential tasks.
- Provides the right amount of practical detail for you to do your job in administering the contract.
- Is regularly updated to address new requirements, so you just need to log back in and find current information – all at no extra charge
- Allows for just-in-time learning which is especially useful for contract administrators who do not manage the contract day in and day out and need reminders on how to do things.
- Enables contract administrators to better support sales and business development efforts.
Who Should take this Course
This course enables key staff, especially the assigned Contract Administrator to do their jobs more successfully. The knowledge gained will help mitigate compliance risks and administer the contract profitably.
- If you have a new GSA contract, the course provides GSA Contract Administrator with the know-how to properly take care of the contract.
- Company owner, president, and key leaders will also benefit from practical knowledge about how the contract should be managed.
- If you have had a contract for a while, but have new staff or concerns about how the contract is not being handled correctly, this is an ideal course to bring new team members up to speed.
Empower your staff with the information they need to maintain a compliant GSA Contract.
One Low Fee – Long-Term Subscription
Each Subscription provides access for 3-years, and we include all updates at no additional cost. Should the registrant leave your firm, we will transfer the subscription to another staff member for the balance of time.
Your GSA Contract Management Expert
With more than 30 years of government and contractor experience, Robert Kelly has helped more than 750 companies win, manage, and prosper from GSA contracts. He has worked with firms large and small, from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, and across a multitude of industries including information technology, management consulting, engineering services, hardware resellers, automotive, training companies, environmental, HR, staffing, building products...nearly every industry covered by the GSA Schedules program. Robert serves on several GSA-Industry committees and regularly advises clients on Federal business development activities.
StartPrepare Your GSA Pricelist
PreviewProcess for Receiving GSA Eligible Orders (3:22)
StartPrice Reduction Clause (2:10)
StartTrade Agreement Act Compliance
StartGovernment Purchase Cards
StartProper Billing (0:41)
PreviewSelling Items Not on My Contract - Open Market Items (3:35)
StartSelling to State and Local Governments
StartWhy Agencies Use GSA Schedules
StartReporting Quarterly GSA Sales and IFF Payments (5:28)
I have had the pleasure of hiring TurboGSA twice now - first to help us obtain our GSA Schedule 2 years ago and again recently to assist us in design and deployment of an inbound marketing program to support the $49M blanket purchase agreement we recently were awarded by DoD.
— Scott R, CEO
“I regularly get exceptional advice from Robert on the whole process, and have learned a great deal of working with the government through my engagement with Robert”
“A true professional and expert in a vital area!”
— Jeff H, President and CEO
We first began working with TurboGSA five years ago and have never regretted our decision! We selected TurboGSA because of their reputation for quality work and ethics. We benefited from their experience and appreciated that they provided senior leadership to work with us throughout the process and not passing us off to an inexperienced subordinate.
Since winning our IT and MOBIS contracts, we have continued to use TurboGSA to provide us with contract modification support and other services as needed. I can strongly recommend TurboGSA for anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable and capable partner in the laborious GSA Schedules process.
— Earl F, CEO
Frequently Asked Questions
Winning your GSA contract is a tremendous accomplishment for your firm, and with it comes the promise of many new clients and significantly more revenue. Such an opportunity must not be wasted, and it is imperative you enable yourself and your team with the knowledge and skills to exploit this valuable new business development tool.
“The working relationship with Robert Kelly was nothing short of superb. I never looked back on my decision to work with his organization”
— Daniel F, Business Owner
“We hired Robert when we decided that we wanted to apply for a GSA Schedule. Boy, are we glad we did!! Robert was very personable to work with, he always answered our questions in a timely manner. When it came time to negotiate the final documents, Robert was professional and so knowledgeable that we got the results we wanted with minimal effort!.”
— Cynthia T, Executive