Final Considerations & Submission
This section explains how to submit your renewal request through GSA's eMod system. The video:
- Explains that any mods to change products or services, or pricing, must be done separately from the renewal modification (also known as the "Option to Extend").
- Discusses risks that may impede the renewal process, and
- Shows how to submit renewal documents via eMod.
- No changes to product or service listing may be included with your renewal request.
- If you need to modify a contract, do that prior to the renewal.
- Make sure you have sufficient GSA sales (over $25,000/year)
- Address all Agency complaints.
- Rectify any contractor assessment report findings
- Review pricing for competitiveness.
Submit your renewal request through eMod. Go to eoffer.gsa.gov and then click on the Contract Modifications (eMods) Sign In button.